Saturday, February 13, 2010

Why Fedruary 14 is important..

Well for all of you out there that my need some help in remembering why February 14th sounds like you have something planned... it is because you do. Whether you remember Valentine's Day or not you have plans. Wives have a funny way of having planned the day out in their minds without even needing you around or knowing that you are involved. However the trick for us men is getting our plan to align whit " The Plan" that has already been create in the Minds of our wives.. A few simple suggestions from me.

1) Remember the Day. it is really important that you get the day right. this is crucial to the plan. if you miss it there is no going back. So do whatever you need to to remember the actual day. if you do this you have a good chance not to mess up to bad.

2) Start asking questions early to find out what "The Plan" is. If you do this and are smart enough to listen she will give you enough information about the plan. Information is power is all aspects of life and the more information on what your wife wants the better off we will all be.

3) Execution is half as important than effort. Well in most cases if the effort is there they will see that and over look the execution. Word of caution this is their plan so if execution matters to your wife this will actually be really important, sorry don't know what else to tell you.

Finally remember the day. Not sure that I have mentioned this but 90% of Valentines Day is remembering. Why do you think that I am writing this?? it is because I am a repetitive learner and if I write it out I might have a better chance of retaining it. But lets not kid ourselves I still have 24 hours to screw this up. Last word of caution. All this so called "advise" is coming for a guy that has crashed and burned more times than succeeded. So take it for what it is worth. More of a, do what I say, than, do what I do type. Good luck, I know that you are going to need it. Oh really quick for the Women out there... Take it easy on us. My grandma always said " Men are no damn good until they are 45". So be patient we will get there.

2 comments:

Marissa said...

You crack me up! I loved this post-there is definitely some truth, but I am an "effort" over "execution" girl, so the thought really is what counts! Plus, I am crazy about you and you have crashed and burned far fewer times than you think! I love you sexy man!

Scott & Lynn Maxfield said...

Your grand mother was a wise woman...Just keep working at it and all will be well. Love you, you as Marissa said are better than you think.